The Mississippi Balance of State Continuum of Care (BoS) by way of Mississippi United to End Homelessness (MUTEH Inc.) is requesting proposals from qualified and professional individuals or technology design/consulting firms to work with the Homeless Information Management Systems (HMIS) Committee in developing or procuring a mobile application to assist with street outreach efforts across a 71-county coverage area in rural Mississippi. This mobile app must also have the capability to interface with or export to the continuum’s HMIS. All mobile app services and data elements will be provided by applicable state and federal program rules and regulations under the HUD ESG Street Outreach Program.
Three proposals should be sealed and properly labeled as outlined in the information packages and may be hand-delivered to and received at MUTEH Inc. offices, 201 W. Capitol Street, Suite 800, Jackson, MS 39201, or mailed to P. O. Box 24147, Jackson, MS 39225 no later than May 18, 2022, by 4:00 p.m. after which time they will be opened and publicly announced. The Coordinated Entry Systems Committee will then review each proposal and select a qualified firm or individual.
Details of the proposal presentation, project description, and criteria for selection are outlined within the Request for Proposals:
The BoS reserves the right to reject any proposals and waive any irregularities or informalities in the proposal process. The BoS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) firms/individuals are encouraged to submit a proposal.
All questions related to this Legal Ad shall be submitted in writing and directed to Reginald Glenn, email@example.com.
- Mississippi Balance of State CoC Website: https://msbos.org/
- MUTEH Inc Website: https://www.muteh.org/
- HUD ESG Street Outreach Eligible Activities: https://www.hudexchange.info/homelessness-assistance/coc-esg-virtual-binders/esg-eligible-activities/street-outreach/
- HUD ESG Program Components – Street Outreach: https://www.hudexchange.info/homelessness-assistance/coc-esg-virtual-binders/esg-program-components/street-outreach/
- Foothold Technology HMIS Software: https://footholdtechnology.com/hmis-software/