MUTEH Inc. is excited to announce this year’s Rapid ReHousing Institute! This event will feature sessions from multiple guest speakers centering around the work of identifying, engaging, and housing our State’s vulnerable populations. The Institute will be an event you don’t want to miss!
Cost & Registration
All attendees must register for the RRH Institute. Make plans to attend with your organization’s programmatic staff and administrative leadership! Note: The cost of attendance includes continental breakfast & lunch.
- Early Bird Registration (until May 5th) – $99/ per person
- General Registration (after May 5th) – $135/per person
- Annual Meeting Registration Only – $15/per person (lunch meal fee)
Agenda and Speakers
Information concerning the proposed agenda and guest speakers will announced in the coming weeks. Stay tuned via email and www.msbos.org for details.
CoC Annual Meeting
The MS Balance of State CoC Annual Membership Meeting will occur on day two of the Institute. The CoC Annual Meeting will include:
- the CoC Annual Report
- the Collaborative Applicant Report
- reports from the CoC Committees
- presentation analyzing the Point-In-Count for the State of Mississippi
All RRH Institute attendees will can register for Annual Meeting by registering for the Institute. If you only plan on attending the Annual Meeting on day two, simply register for the Annual Meeting Attendance in the registration link at which includes a $15 lunch fee. For more information, contact Reginald Glenn (firstname.lastname@example.org).