Grab your running shoes and favorite purple “dress” and join the Guardian Shelter for Battered Families at Catholic Charities, Inc. for the PURPLE DRESS RUN & BIKE RIDE! This is a sunset 5K RUN/WALK/RIDE through Natchez benefitting Catholic Charities Guardian Shelter for Battered Families
Date: Thursday October 8, 2015
- Start and finish at Rolling River Bistro
- 5:30 p.m. check in begins
- 6:00 p.m. Start time
- $40 per person early bird registration, until Oct. 7st
- $50 per person day of race
- $20 Under 12 years of age
- Fee includes race day t-shirt and one (1) after race house beverage.
Prizes will also be awarded for top male/female participants as well as best male/female costume. Walk-up registrations will be accepted as well on race day. However, race day registration does not guarantee a t-shirt or other swag.
For registration and race information visit: http://www.catholiccharitiesjackson.org/events/purpledressrunntz
See flyer for event here: 2015 Purple Dress Run Information
*Minors will be allowed to register onsite with a parent/guardian present. Parent/Guardian signature is required if participant is under 18 years of age.